General Terms and Conditions
A credit card is required to book this hotel reservation. If you wish to cancel, please do so in the allotted number of days below prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalties. Should you cancel this hotel reservation within the allotted number of days of arrival, one night's room and tax will be charged to this credit card. In the event you do not arrive on the above arrival date, your reservation will be cancelled and a one night's room and tax will be charged to this credit card.
For your security, a photo ID is required upon check-in to verify your reservation.
- 3 days prior to arrival unless otherwise specified.
- At check-in, the front desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservations contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
- Photos of guestrooms are representative of the general design and decor of the rooms. The exact layout and view in any of the guestroom photos are not guaranteed.
- Special Terms apply for Advance Rate Plans which are Fully Prepaid, Non Changeable, Non-Refundable and will be noted as such in the Rate Plan Description
Sanibel Island Beach Resort welcomes well-mannered dogs 30 lbs. or less. Guests bringing dogs will be charged $75 per night, per dog; maximum of two dogs per room. Room type and location restrictions may apply. Guest are responsible for picking up after their dogs. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs.
Certified service dogs that provide assistance to individuals with disabilities are welcome at the hotel and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.
Resort Fee: $25 per day
The daily resort fee provides every guest with:
- Beach and pool access
- Beach towels
- Beach chairs
- Tennis Court access
- Ping pong
- Shelling bag with water upon arrival
100% of the resort fee is used to support these services. No portion of the resort fee constitutes a gratuity and no portion goes to any resort associate.
Advance reservations for Dining must be made directly with each outlet after confirming your Room Package Reservation. All packages exclude taxes, resort fee and gratuities.
On premises parking is limited to hotel overnight guests only with the exception of short term parking in the front lot only for patrons actively dining at the restaurant.
Grills and cook tops are not permitted inside rooms, in public areas or on the beach. Glass containers are also not permitted on the beach or pool deck.
Food consumption at the tables in restaurant is limited to food and beverage purchased from the resort. Parents must accompany their children when ordering from the outlets. You are welcome to enjoy your own food and beverages in your room, however, no outside deliveries will be permitted to the pool deck.
Private tents are not allowed on the beach. Private umbrellas are allowed if firmly secured in the sand and immediately removed if wind conditions cause the umbrella to become unsafe. Pool and beach chairs are provided as part of the resort fee.
Private coolers are not permitted on the pool deck. Pool deck is open until Sunset. Food and beverage consumption at the pool area is restricted to items purchased at the tiki bar.
Smoking is not allowed within 25 feet of any guest room or food and beverage facility.
Beach, beach access, pool deck, tennis courts and all other areas of the resort, excluding the restaurant, are restricted to registered hotel guests only.